“We want you to create an innovative e-bike saddle. Amaze us."
With these few words Prologo has launched a design challenge at the Politecnico University of Milan. A 360° project started by an in-depth market analysis to get to know the sector, the target and the competition. This is then transferred to create the best product that Prologo can offer this market segment.
- The Multi- Sector System: Proxim W650 introduces a new revolutionary technology, the Multi - Sector System: three different individual zones mapped and separated along the saddle, each composed of different interactive foams and single-cell padding. These areas work independently adapting to all the positions that cyclist can take.
- The Shape: Shorter, 251 mm, wider, 145 mm and with a semi-round shape. Along the edges, Proxim W650, is more flexible allowing greater freedom of movement and facilitating each pedal stroke.
- Optimized tip and PAS channel: Tip size increased and with an angle of 30 ° is much more flexible. The W650 also features a central tunnel (Prologo’s PAS system) that eliminates numbness and reduces the compression of soft issues, improving blood flow in the pelvic area.
- Rear Cover: Designed to increase grip in all weather conditions.
- Rear handle and reflective graphics: The saddle is equipped with a rear "handle" to facilitate the movement of the bicycle as well as a graphic with reflective materials to improve safety.